Welcome to Seaga's Vending Information Feed!
- #dailyvendingtip: Regular care saves you money by reducing or eliminating the need for emergency repair by service companies.
@seaga on May 28, 2011, 4:53 pm
- #dailyvendingtip: Prekitting is essential for efficient route-management!
@seaga on May 31, 2011, 1:59 pm
- #dailyvendingtip: Try not to collect you money at the same time when you are managing your route. You neve… (cont) http://deck.ly/~L3Ryp
@seaga on Jun 1, 2011, 5:18 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : Never underestimate the value of a professional #business card in acquiring a new #vending location!
@seaga on Jun 2, 2011, 2:30 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : always look below the machine, you never know who accidentally dropped $5 under it, and did not notice!
@seaga on Jun 3, 2011, 2:38 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : Poll a location about their likes and dislikes. The more optimized your product offering, the more profits!
@seaga on Jun 6, 2011, 1:26 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : A basic test to determine if someone is shaking your machine is to put a quarter on top of an... http://fb.me/MO0tkcka
@seaga on Jun 7, 2011, 3:29 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : Lay a 2x4 block of wood flat between the back of your vending machine and the wall. This will... http://fb.me/vf8nu6KZ
@seaga on Jun 8, 2011, 3:31 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : If a product mis-vends or the machine takes someone’s money, arrange for the location to have a... http://fb.me/H75xsTYT
@seaga on Jun 9, 2011, 3:32 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : If you find you constantly blowing a fuse, individually test each motor to determine which one... http://fb.me/SxfJh68B
@seaga on Jun 10, 2011, 2:06 pm