Welcome to Seaga's Vending Information Feed!
- #dailyvendingtip : Always double check to insure wiring is out of the way of movable objects like the tray rails... http://fb.me/151cp59wk
@seaga on Jun 11, 2011, 9:28 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : Write your serial number in your manual, so that if you need to make a service call it is... http://fb.me/SlmCXkYu
@seaga on Jun 12, 2011, 9:29 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : A simple toolkit is a #smallbutpowerful way to insure your vending operation stays up and running!
@seaga on Jun 13, 2011, 3:17 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : Don’t ever turn your cooling deck all the way up to the coldest temperature. This is a... http://fb.me/tVmuK9Hv
@seaga on Jun 14, 2011, 1:37 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : Always look in the push door for the operator’s manual! It is placed here to insure it is in... http://fb.me/BaCFAl6f
@seaga on Jun 15, 2011, 4:35 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : In a vertical drop system be sure to load products correctly as shown in your manual. Even... http://fb.me/yO65OJtM
@seaga on Jun 16, 2011, 4:38 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : Multiple coin jams at a location may be a result of customers inserting coins too quickly into... http://fb.me/12AA1zqYg
@seaga on Jun 17, 2011, 2:22 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : When setting a price you always have to enter four digits something for 75 cents would be set... http://fb.me/HFIjcKb2
@seaga on Jun 18, 2011, 2:21 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : Inspect all packaging and the item being received before signing for any delivery from a shipping carrier.
@seaga on Jun 20, 2011, 4:57 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : When setting a price you always have to enter four digits something for 75 cents would be set... http://fb.me/xKbmpP5k
@seaga on Jun 21, 2011, 9:28 pm