Welcome to Seaga's Vending Information Feed!
- @HealthyVending It is amazing how much mis(dis)information is out there about #health and #foods, isn't it?
@seaga on May 24, 2011, 8:54 pm
- RT @MFGSourcing: View of the San Antonio river from my hotel. Enabling #manufacturing can be pretty. http://twitpic.com/51zm6t << #jealous!
@seaga on May 24, 2011, 5:06 pm
- #dailyvendingtip: After moving a refrigeration unit always allow it to settle for a half hour before turning it... http://fb.me/R7EDIEaj
@seaga on May 24, 2011, 1:45 pm
- Have a daily vending tip you'd like to share? Tweet it at us!
@seaga on May 23, 2011, 7:16 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : Never underestimate the power of a polished machine to sway a customer's decision to buy!
@seaga on May 23, 2011, 5:12 pm
- RT @NAMAvending: Register now 4 NAMA's Executive Development Program @ MSU Oct 23-27...http://ow.ly/50Lbz
@seaga on May 23, 2011, 2:37 pm
- @24vend_Ltd Thanks for the retweet!
@seaga on May 23, 2011, 1:30 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : Over tightening the beverage doors can crush the refrigeration seal of the door and cause air... http://fb.me/10cx0uK93
@seaga on May 22, 2011, 5:10 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : A repair kit is always good to have when servicing your machines.
@seaga on May 21, 2011, 5:09 pm
- checkout the full blog post, 5 tips included at: http://bit.ly/kqe0Fg http://fb.me/Zyu0Ow5y
@seaga on May 20, 2011, 8:18 pm