Welcome to Seaga's Vending Information Feed!
- #PBJ is a classic combination… But I bet it’s not –the- best! What do you think: http://bit.ly/dJHYiw
@seaga on Apr 21, 2011, 11:00 pm
- Two peas in a pod you say >>http://bit.ly/dJHYiw ? What could this #vending manufacturer mean by that? Lin… (cont) http://deck.ly/~gXxgH
@seaga on Apr 21, 2011, 9:34 pm
- What goes better than #sugarandspice ? You’ll have to be at #theOneShow to be the first to find out >> http://bit.ly/dJHYiw
@seaga on Apr 21, 2011, 8:33 pm
- What do you think is the best duo >> http://bit.ly/dJHYiw << Or did we forget something?! Let us know #vending professionals.
@seaga on Apr 21, 2011, 7:32 pm
- A wonderful picture by Angela Olson on location. http://fb.me/wiFhKxvv
@seaga on Apr 15, 2011, 6:22 pm
- http://linkd.in/g4hrXS << Looking forward to what you have planned for #NAMA! Let's hear from you!
@seaga on Apr 15, 2011, 5:56 pm
- With #NAMA quickly approaching we ask to our followers, are you going? >> http://on.fb.me/i30EZA << We love to talk about #vending!
@seaga on Apr 11, 2011, 2:51 pm
- @MetalDesigner And don't forget maintaining an accessible cost range for those that are looking to #invest in #vending
@seaga on Apr 7, 2011, 9:46 pm
- @MetalDesigner our consumers with interactivity, albeit less entertaining functionality, but also more likely to be invested in
@seaga on Apr 7, 2011, 9:24 pm
- @MetalDesigner entertaining and high-tech features for their machines. Certainly some customer loyalty programs such as meal deal settings
@seaga on Apr 7, 2011, 9:23 pm