Welcome to Seaga's Vending Information Feed!
- @MetalDesigner cont. The vandalism rate in Japan against #vending #machines being so much lower the operators are less afraid to invest in
@seaga on Apr 7, 2011, 9:22 pm
- @MetalDesigner The same technologies employed in Japan are available in the United States, however our culture here is vastly different...
@seaga on Apr 7, 2011, 9:21 pm
- Rising prices are hitting #vending again >>http://seagamfg.com/blog/?p=97
What are your reactions?
@seaga on Apr 7, 2011, 9:11 pm
- Five Things I'd Like to See in Vending Machines http://patch.com/A-gxV1 ... An interesting opinion piece! What do you want to see?
@seaga on Apr 7, 2011, 1:53 pm
- @MetalDesigner http://twitpic.com/4hdj64 - Thanks for sharing! It is always great to see people developing #vending ideas.
@seaga on Apr 7, 2011, 1:12 pm
- FDA Proposed New Vending Regulations | Official Blog of Seaga http://t.co/vv3lPTW via @Digg
@seaga on Apr 6, 2011, 6:19 pm
- Let your voice be heard! http://seagamfg.com/blog/vending-2/fda-proposes-new-vending-regulations http://fb.me/D3f6OivM
@seaga on Apr 6, 2011, 5:12 pm
- Discuss the #FDA and their proposed saddling of #vending #business with inefficiency >> http://seagamfg.com/blog/?p=93
@seaga on Apr 6, 2011, 1:06 pm
- Will we see you at booth 842? >> http://on.fb.me/i30EZA
@seaga on Apr 4, 2011, 1:13 pm
- NAMA – A Real Boon to the Up and Coming Vendor http://fb.me/XJ8ad57R
@seaga on Apr 1, 2011, 4:31 pm