Welcome to Seaga's Vending Information Feed!
- Five tips for long-term #vending success >> http://bit.ly/kqe0Fg for new and experienced operators alike!
@seaga on May 18, 2011, 5:45 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : Connecting the vending machine to the wall of a location using brackets can be a good way to... http://fb.me/QyBZC4fV
@seaga on May 19, 2011, 3:15 pm
- #ff @24vend_Ltd @vendon_net @Global_Vending_ for good conversations about #vending checkout @seaga/vending for some other top #tweeters!
@seaga on May 20, 2011, 1:03 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : When hot air meets cold air, it can produce condensation. In vending, this can happen when a... http://fb.me/WLTIfi6w
@seaga on May 20, 2011, 5:08 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : A repair kit is always good to have when servicing your machines.
@seaga on May 21, 2011, 5:09 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : Over tightening the beverage doors can crush the refrigeration seal of the door and cause air... http://fb.me/10cx0uK93
@seaga on May 22, 2011, 5:10 pm
- RT @NAMAvending: Register now 4 NAMA's Executive Development Program @ MSU Oct 23-27...http://ow.ly/50Lbz
@seaga on May 23, 2011, 2:37 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : Never underestimate the power of a polished machine to sway a customer's decision to buy!
@seaga on May 23, 2011, 5:12 pm
- Have a daily vending tip you'd like to share? Tweet it at us!
@seaga on May 23, 2011, 7:16 pm
- #dailyvendingtip: After moving a refrigeration unit always allow it to settle for a half hour before turning it... http://fb.me/R7EDIEaj
@seaga on May 24, 2011, 1:45 pm