Welcome to Seaga's Vending Information Feed!
- @HealthyVending It is amazing how much mis(dis)information is out there about #health and #foods, isn't it?
@seaga on May 24, 2011, 8:54 pm
- #dailyvendingtip: Regularly cleaning the bill acceptor sensor, especially at dusty locations, can prevent loss of sales.
@seaga on May 25, 2011, 4:43 pm
- #dailyvendingtip: Preventative care of your refrigeration system reduces power consumption and helps you go #green!
@seaga on May 26, 2011, 2:45 pm
- #dailyvendingtip: Regular care also extends the life of your equipment, especially critical components like the... http://fb.me/YuWAw25z
@seaga on May 27, 2011, 4:52 pm
- #dailyvendingtip: Regular care saves you money by reducing or eliminating the need for emergency repair by service companies.
@seaga on May 28, 2011, 4:53 pm
- #dailyvendingtip: Prekitting is essential for efficient route-management!
@seaga on May 31, 2011, 1:59 pm
- #dailyvendingtip: Try not to collect you money at the same time when you are managing your route. You neve… (cont) http://deck.ly/~L3Ryp
@seaga on Jun 1, 2011, 5:18 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : Never underestimate the value of a professional #business card in acquiring a new #vending location!
@seaga on Jun 2, 2011, 2:30 pm
- Wonderful #vending discussions for #ff : @24vend_Ltd @man_vend @SeagaUK
@seaga on Jun 3, 2011, 1:03 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : always look below the machine, you never know who accidentally dropped $5 under it, and did not notice!
@seaga on Jun 3, 2011, 2:38 pm