Welcome to Seaga's Vending Information Feed!
- #dailyvendingtip : test vend your selections twice when restocking. It won't verify the motors are spinning, it... http://fb.me/LtKzh3Qn
@seaga on May 18, 2011, 5:05 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : Connecting the vending machine to the wall of a location using brackets can be a good way to... http://fb.me/QyBZC4fV
@seaga on May 19, 2011, 3:15 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : When hot air meets cold air, it can produce condensation. In vending, this can happen when a... http://fb.me/WLTIfi6w
@seaga on May 20, 2011, 5:08 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : A repair kit is always good to have when servicing your machines.
@seaga on May 21, 2011, 5:09 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : Over tightening the beverage doors can crush the refrigeration seal of the door and cause air... http://fb.me/10cx0uK93
@seaga on May 22, 2011, 5:10 pm
- #dailyvendingtip : Never underestimate the power of a polished machine to sway a customer's decision to buy!
@seaga on May 23, 2011, 5:12 pm
- #dailyvendingtip: After moving a refrigeration unit always allow it to settle for a half hour before turning it... http://fb.me/R7EDIEaj
@seaga on May 24, 2011, 1:45 pm
- #dailyvendingtip: Regularly cleaning the bill acceptor sensor, especially at dusty locations, can prevent loss of sales.
@seaga on May 25, 2011, 4:43 pm
- #dailyvendingtip: Preventative care of your refrigeration system reduces power consumption and helps you go #green!
@seaga on May 26, 2011, 2:45 pm
- #dailyvendingtip: Regular care also extends the life of your equipment, especially critical components like the... http://fb.me/YuWAw25z
@seaga on May 27, 2011, 4:52 pm